It requires a lot of knowledge to create Node.JS applications; you can have interactive websites, rich APIs, and real-time apps that scale quickly using Node.JS frameworks.
According to the Node.js user surveys, nearly 4 out of 5 full-stack developers and back-end programmers rate Node.js frameworks today as their first choice.
The latest Node.Js survey report explains that developers offer a 68% increase in productivity, lower development costs, and better performance. It’s due to the new Node.Js frameworks and their deployment. Express.Js is a Node.Js framework that has been rated among the top in 2021 according to current trends.
It has developed to be more than a tool for implementing scalable, fast network applications. This is evident in the development of a variety of amazing Node.JS frameworks.There isa list of a few magnificent frameworks that can elevate web applications to an entirely new level.
7 Trending Node JS Frameworks For You
Hapi is more than a robust and lightweight framework. It can also be used to build APIs. Hapi is a rich framework to develop applications and services. It’s designed to allow you to create usable logic instead of infrastructure.
The key features of Hapi JS
- Input validation
- Architecture based on plugins
- Control over request handling
Express JS is the Node JS framework that has the greatest speed and integrity. Express JS requires to be a ready, unopinionated, and minimalist web core for Node.js.
The key features of Express JS
- The core allows for customization
- Lean learning curve
- Other packages and 14+ templates engines maintained
It’s a Node JS real-time web development framework that is based upon MVC. Sails permit you to develop custom enterprise-grade Node.js applications.
Sail JS is an extremely suitable framework for supporting real-time features such as chat. It ensures to development of high-end customized apps in the least time possible.
The key features of Sail JS
- Auto-generated REST APIs
- Compatible with other front-end platforms such as Angular, Backbone, and iOS
- WebSocket integration is simple and transparent
- Compatibility with LESS and SASS modules, Stylus, and other Grunt modules
- Additional routing is not required
The Node JS framework is very futuristic. It makes writing code and RESTful APIs much easier and more fun. Koa was specifically created to be an expressive, intuitive middleware that makes use of user generators. It also provides async functions that eliminate callbacks and simplify error mitigation.
Powerful features of Koa JS:
- Efficient and easy error handling
- No terms of callbacks
- Component-based building block
Powerful advantages of Meteor JS:
- Real-time changes
- Backed by a vast community
- Rich and structured documentation
- Supports large applications like eCommerce
Total JS was introduced quite late and is the advanced modular framework for Node. MVC architectural patterns also support it. It can be used in asynchronous or flexible ways to the core. So, it assists in developing strong web applications, websites, eCommerce, real-time apps for IoT quicker and just the way businesses need.”The principal purpose of the framework is to be compact, stable, and without dependencies.”
The essential features of TotalJS:
- Both server-side and client-side solutions
- NoSQL installed database, along by analytics and performance engines
- WebSocket Events and Server-Sent Events
- Memory space terms are low
- Amazing routing
- Built-in view engine maintenance
Extensible, varied, and growing, that’s something Nest JS is as a Node JS REST API framework. Modern JS makes it easy to create scalable, performance-driven enterprise applications. It is deliberately designed with TypeScript and combines OOP, FP, and FRP.
The best characteristics of NestJS
- Modular architecture allows for the use of all libraries
- A flexible ecosystem that supports all types of server-side applications
- Express is a great tool for communication
Node.JS is one of our core service terms of proficiency. Our Node.JS team in the USA has expertise working with various Frameworks of Node.JS of basic to most modern frameworks.